Computer Chat

A list of Smilies for the Chat         

  • 03:11:20 am on September 25, 2015 | # | 0

    In MN you don’t need State licenses to hunt small game or waterfowl on your own land provided it has your residence on it. But to hunt waterfowl you do need a Federal Waterfowl Stamp which took a nasty jump this year. From $15 to $25.

    For a normal resident over 18 to hunt waterfowl anywhere but their own land they will need
    $25.00 Federal Waterfowl Stamp
    $22.00 State small game license
    $7.50 State Waterfowl Stamp

    + $2.50 service charge for each separate purchase.

    It had better be one tasty duck


Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.